- What is the plastic white piece that comes with a Classic (Formerly Built-In) (BI) Internal Dispenser model?
- Where to place water drip tray for internal dispenser?
- Part number 7023660
Classic (Formerly Built-In) products with an internal water dispenser come standard with a drip tray.
- The exception are French door models with internal dispensers (BI-36UFDID and BI-42UFDID) and the BI-36UID, which do not use the drip tray.
- Refer to BI Series Over-and-Under and French Door Model Internal Water Dispenser for more information.
- Insert the drip tray by placing on the shelf below the internal water dispenser.
- The tray sits on the shelf, it does not lock or clip into place.
- If a replacement is needed, order drip tray part number 7023660.
- The drip tray is taped in place on the shelf when the unit is shipped.
Refer to the product use and care guide for further information.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
Thank you for your request. A Customer Care representative will contact you.
An error occurred. We were unable to submit your request.
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820