- Burner flame does not change in appearance between High and Medium settings.
- Size of burner flame does not change.
- Burner low or medium setting not working.
Wolf sealed burners change the amount of BTU's that are supplied to a burner. Flame size may not appear to change, or the change may be minimal. This is considered normal.
- Sealed Burner Flame Height and Appearance
- Sealed Burner Settings
- Gas Surface Burner Operation, Flame Appearance
- Gas Surface Burner Troubleshooting
Refer to the product Use and Care Guide for further information.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
Thank you for your request. A Customer Care representative will contact you.
An error occurred. We were unable to submit your request.
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820