- Ceiling-Mounted Hood control panel lights
- How to turn on Ceiling Hood lights
- What are the different Ceiling-Mounted Hood light settings?
- VC Ceiling-Mounted Hood light, part # 828169
Steps to Verify Issue:
- Using the remote control or the control panel, press the light button for high.
- Press and hold the light button for two seconds for low.
- Press again to turn the lights off.
The lighting in VC Series Ceiling-Mounted Hoods is different than in former Wolf Cooktop Hoods.
- The lights in the new Ceiling-Mounted Hoods are 4000K (Kelvin) LED light bars.
- Order the light assemblies, part number 828169, from a Parts Distributor. They are not available locally.
- Each hood has 2 light assemblies.
Refer to the product use and care guide for further information.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
Thank you for your request. A Customer Care representative will contact you.
An error occurred. We were unable to submit your request.
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820