- Ceiling-Mounted Hood filter removal
- How to remove grease filters for cleaning
- How often do the filters need to be cleaned on the VC Ceiling-Mounted Hood?
Steps to Verify Issue:
To access the grease filters, pull down the front edge of the bottom panel of the hood and allow it to rotate downward.
- To remove the filters, push the mounting tab toward the back of the hood.
- Filter will release and rotate down.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Do not operate the ventilation hood without the grease filters.
The grease filters should be cleaned when the filter light turns on.
- Filters are dishwasher safe and designed to fit most dishwashers.
- Wipe filters to removed excess grease before placing in the dishwasher.
- To reset the filter light, refer to Ceiling-Mounted Hood Control Panel Filter Light.
- See also, Ceiling-Mounted and Under-Cabinet Hood Recirculation Application.
Refer to the product Use and Care Guide for further information.
DID THIS ANSWER SOLVE YOUR PROBLEM?
Thank you for your request. A Customer Care representative will contact you.
An error occurred. We were unable to submit your request.
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820