- Cove Dishwasher Sabbath Mode
- How to set Cove Dishwasher Sabbath Mode
Steps to Verify Issue:
To turn Sabbath Mode on or off:
- To turn on, touch and hold Quick for approximately 10 seconds until “Sabbath” appears on the display. “Sabbath” will appear on the display until the Sabbath Mode is turned off.
- To turn off, touch and hold Quick for approximately 10 seconds until “Sabbath Off” appears on the display.
The child lock and Sabbath Mode cannot be turned on at the same time.
Cove Dishwashers feature a Sabbath Mode, which enables Halakha-compliant operation for Shabbat-observant people on the Sabbath and other Jewish holidays.
- Sabbath Mode will stay on even after a power outage.
- Sabbath Mode prevents any actions from occurring with the unit.
- When the door is opened, no lights will show, no beeps will come from the control.
- The control panel is backlit at 15% and does not change based on the door opening or closing.
- Sabbath Mode allows the dishwasher to be loaded during the Sabbath.
- Dishwashers may not be put on a timer for use on either Sabbath or Yom Tov.
- See also, Cove FAQs.
Refer to the product Use and Care Guide for further information.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
Thank you for your request. A Customer Care representative will contact you.
An error occurred. We were unable to submit your request.
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820