- Cove Dishwasher stainless steel door panel
- Stainless steel front panel installation instruction sheet, # 9009558
- How to install the stainless steel door panel
- Dimensions of Cove 24" and 60 cm door panels
- Are Cove stainless steel door panels magnetic?
- Door panel mounting screw, # 9003666
- Cove handle dimensions on the stainless steel door panel
- Cove stainless steel door panel part # 9019419, 9019420, 9019421, 9019422, 9009547, 9009548, 9009549, 9009550
Stainless steel accessory door panels are available through an authorized Cove dealer.
- For local dealer information, visit the find a showroom section of our website, coveappliance.com.
- Cove Stainless Steel Front Panel Installation Instructions detail the panel installation process.
- Mounting screws are available separately if needed, using part number 9003666. Part number is for one screw.
Tubular and Professional Door Handle Panels
Cove stainless steel panels are not magnetic.
- High-quality stainless steel used to make the panels is non-magnetic.
- High-quality stainless steel has less carbon content and therefore is not magnetic like less expensive, lower quality stainless steel.
|Toe Kick Height||Panel Width||Handle||Part Number||Dimensions|
|9019419||23-3/4" W x 30-3/8" H x 3/4" D|
|60cm||Tubular||9009547||23-3/8" W x 30-3/8" H x 3/4" D|
|6"||24"||Tubular||9019421||23-3/4" W x 28-3/8" H x 3/4" D|
|60cm||Tubular||9009549||23-3/8" W x 28-3/8" H x 3/4" D|
Panel Handle Dimensions
*Overall depth from front of handle to panel front.
Genuine Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove parts are available by calling the Factory Certified Parts Distributor in your area. Only filters and cleaners are available for online purchase in the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove Store. Other parts are not available for purchase online. Use Locator to find the Parts Distributor for your area.
Refer to the product Installation Guide for further installation information.
See also, Cove Tubular and Pro Handle Installation.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
Thank you for your request. A Customer Care representative will contact you.
An error occurred. We were unable to submit your request.
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820