- Dual Fuel (DF) Range Broil Mode BR1 and BR3 are reversed
- Is there a misprint in the use and care guide regarding broil settings / temperatures?
- Broil and Convection Broil settings shown on the knob do not match the use and care guide
Dual Fuel Range Use and Care Guides dated May 2013 (date is on the lower back center cover) include incorrect temperatures for Broil and Convection Broil Mode settings BR1 and BR3 on page 10.
- Convection Broil and Broil Mode settings should read as follows:
- BR1 550ºF (290ºC)
- BR2 450ºF (230ºC)
- BR3 350ºF (175ºC)
- The online use and care guide has been updated to reflect the proper temperatures.
Refer to the product Use and Care Guide for further information.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
Thank you for your request. A Customer Care representative will contact you.
An error occurred. We were unable to submit your request.
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820