- Burner cap assembly came apart, separated from, or no longer stays on burner head
- Is there a nut that holds the burner cap to the burner head?
- There is a small nut in the inner or outer burner distribution ring? What does it belong to?
- How do you attach or secure the burner cap to the burner head?
On Dual Fuel Ranges and CT Gas Cooktops prior to serial number 17000000, the burner cap assembly is secured to the burner head assembly with a small nut on the underside of the cap.
- The nut can become loose over time with normal use.
- Remove the burner head assembly, find the nut, and install it to the bottom of the burner cap assembly.
- If not found, purchase a replacement nut from a hardware or home improvement store. Any standard nut will suffice.
- Replacement nut is size 10-24.
- If unable to find replacement nut locally, the entire burner cap assembly must be replaced. The nut is not available individually.
Contact a Factory Certified Parts Distributor to order parts.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
Thank you for your request. A Customer Care representative will contact you.
An error occurred. We were unable to submit your request.
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820