- How do I disable the water or air filter replacement indicator?
- Control panel says Snooze or Disable
- Filter reminder keeps coming up on my controls daily
'Change Water Filter' or 'Change Air Filter' appears on Designer (Formerly Integrated) models when the air or water filters expire, along with the word 'Snooze' or 'Disable.'
- Press Snooze to turn off the reminder for one week.
- Press Disable to turn off the reminder until the filter is replaced.
- See also, Designer Reset Water Filter.
Refer to the product use and care guide for further information.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
Thank you for your request. A Customer Care representative will contact you.
An error occurred. We were unable to submit your request.
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820