- Why is the Wall Oven or Dual Fuel Range no longer beeping when preheated?
- Control panel not responding or beeping when pressed
- Timer no longer beeps when time ends
Steps to Verify Issue:
- If the control no longer beeps as expected, turn the power to the circuit breaker for the Wall Oven off for two minutes.
- Turn the power back on to reset the controls.
- Retest the timer to see if it beeps.
- If this does not resolve the issue, no further troubleshooting advice is available. Contact Factory Certified Service to schedule an appointment for repair.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
Thank you for your request. A Customer Care representative will contact you.
An error occurred. We were unable to submit your request.
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820