- Incorrect oven rack or rack guide placement
- May occur after self-clean or other rack cleaning
- Hinge issue
- Oven door does not fully close
- Oven door seems to shut, but can be pushed in further
- Oven door sticking out from oven
- Oven door does not close properly after cleaning oven
Steps to Verify Issue:
If a Wolf oven door does not close:
- Make sure the oven racks and rack guides are properly installed.
- This is the primary reason for the door not closing.
- It can be difficult to determine if the rack guide is not installed correctly.
- Remove the racks and rack guides and then check door operation again.
- Verify nothing is blocking the door path or hinge.
- If the door has been removed, verify the door is properly installed on the unit.
- If these troubleshooting steps do not resolve the issue, service is necessary to expertly diagnose and repair the product. Contact Factory Certified Service to schedule an appointment for repair.
- See also:
- Full-Extension Ball-Bearing Rack Information
- Oven Door Opening Operation
- Oven Door Height Adjustment
- M Series Oven Door Will Not Close
See the product Use and Care Guide for more information.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
Thank you for your request. A Customer Care representative will contact you.
An error occurred. We were unable to submit your request.
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820