- Will the heat lamps work on the 20" riser with shelf?
- Will the heat lamps work on the backsplash with shelves?
- Will the heat lamps keep plates warm?
- Part #805344
- Heat lamps for 27" deep pro wall hoods
The Pro Hood Heat Lamps will produce heat that reaches the Wolf backsplash accessory shelves and the Wolf 20" riser shelf.
- 27" deep wall hoods are equipped with two heat lamp receptacles that require R40 or BR40, 250W maximum bulbs (white, clear and red bulbs are acceptable for use).
- Heat lamps are not included with the hood but are available at any hardware store.
- Wolf offers white heat lamp bulbs for purchase from a Parts Distributor, part #805344.
- Standard bulbs are incandescent, but halogen bulbs can be used.
- Bulb socket is standard, so bulbs other than heat lamps can fit.
- Wolf recommends using the white heat lamp to take full advantage of the Heat Lamp feature.
- There is no insert or cover available to fill the heat lamp receptacle if no heat lamp is installed.
- A 'spot type' bulb would work and have similar temperature ratings.
- It is important to match the diameter of the bulb so the recess area around the bulb is not exposed to excess heat. A bulb of smaller diameter should not be used.
- This bulb type will not produce the infrared effect required to deliver the heating effect of our specified bulb.
- Using the hood without bulbs in place will not harm the hood.
- Heat lamps work best for food placed 12-18" below the bottom of hood.
See also, Pro Series Ventilation Hood Light Bulbs and Heat Lamps.
Refer to the product use and care guide for further information.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
Thank you for your request. A Customer Care representative will contact you.
An error occurred. We were unable to submit your request.
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820