- How is the water drained out of the IS15 steamer?
- How is the automatic drain operated on model IS15?
- Does the steamer drain automatically close by itself?
- Does the Steamer Module need to be connected to a drain line?
- Can a bucket drain the water out of the IS15 steam module?
The automatic drain can only be operated while the unit is in Idle mode, unlocked, and not turned on.
- To open the drain, press and hold Drain for 3 seconds. After this delay, the drain will stay open for 2 minutes and then close.
- To close the drain before the 2 minutes, touch Drain and it will close immediately.
- If the temperature of the liquid is above 140°F, HOT will show and the display will flash three times. Wait for temperature to cool below 140°F to drain.
- For further info, refer to Steamer Module (IS15) Use and Care Guide.
The drain connects to a physical drain line connection, or use a bucket under the unit.
- Consult a plumber for connecting the unit to a home drain line.
- If a bucket is used, it must be at least a 2.5-gallon heat-resistant bucket. Wolf recommends lockable cabinet doors.
- For further info, refer to Steamer Module (IS15) Installation Guide.
See also, Steamer Module Will Not Drain.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
Thank you for your request. A Customer Care representative will contact you.
An error occurred. We were unable to submit your request.
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820