- Excessive compressor run
- Possible cooling issue
- Service flashing on control panel
- Error code Service flashing
- How to clear Service flashing
- Service continues to return
Steps to Verify Issue:
- If temperatures are high, contact Factory Certified Service to schedule an appointment for repair.
- If temperatures are near normal, turn off the unit and Clean the Condenser.
- Verify nothing is blocking the door from closing. See Door Closing Troubleshooting.
- Turn the unit back on. The error message should not appear.
- If the Service light returns, or temperatures rise, service is necessary to expertly diagnose and repair the product. Contact Factory Certified Service to schedule an appointment for repair.
- See also:
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
Thank you for your request. A Customer Care representative will contact you.
An error occurred. We were unable to submit your request.
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820