648PRO Temperature Unit Selection
- How to convert displayed temperatures from Fahrenheit to Celsius or Celsius to Fahrenheit
- Unit is displaying Fahrenheit or Celsius temperatures, how do you change this?
The appliance is initially set to display temperatures in Fahrenheit temperature units of measure, indicated by the 'F' on the display, this can be changed so Celsius units of measure are displayed.
- Temperature Units Selection Mode will end ten (10) seconds after the last key stroke
- Do not press and hold the POWER key first, that will simply switch the unit OFF
To convert Fahrenheit (°F) temperature units of measure to Celsius (°C):
- Temperature Units Selection Mode must be initiated within the first (1) minute after switching the unit ON. This may require turning the unit off and then back on
- Press and hold the ALARM key and the POWER key simultaneously for five (5) seconds, then release the keys
- A 'c' will appear on the display where the 'F' was previously, indicating that temperatures will now be displayed in Celsius units of measure
- Changing from Celsius temperature units of measure to Fahrenheit is the same procedure
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820