Model 680, 690, or 590 Dispenser Light Replacement
- How to change the light bulb in the dispenser of a 680, 690, or 590?
- How to replace the 7 watt light bulb in the dispenser
- Dispenser light bulb part #
Models 680, 690, and 590 use a 7 watt light bulb, available locally at any hardware store or by using part # 7014669 from a Factory Certified Parts Distributor.
- LED lights will not work as a replacement bulb for the dispenser in a 590, 680, or 690.
- Use rubber gloves to secure a firm grip if needed.
- Bulb is a C7, Candelabra Screw (E12) base, 120V, 7 watt bulb.
- See the product Use and Care Guide for further information.
To replace the bulb:
- Power the unit off first at the unit on/off button.
- Then by reaching up behind the dispenser control panel, remove the small light bulb.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820