Replace Model 532 with Model 632
- Do model 532 and model 632 have the same panels, opening size, electrical requirements, and water location?
- Will panels transfer from an old unit to a new unit?
- 532 compatibility
- Can panels be reused on a new unit?
The model 532 was discontinued in 1996.
The model 632 was discontinued in 2008.
- The panels from model 532 will fit model 632.
- If using raised panels, extended handles may be needed, set of handles is part number 7007500.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820