Sub-Zero Accessory Handle on Framed Panels
- Can an accessory handle be attached to a 1/4" framed panel?
- Install a stainless steel tubular handle on a framed panel
- Purchase a Sub-Zero tubular or pro handle and install on a framed panel model
The panel on a framed model is typically not thick enough to support the pull of a tubular or pro handle.
- If the framed panel is raised in the area where the handle will attach, it may be possible to use a stainless steel accessory handle.
- The panel must be 5/8" thick in the area where the handle will attach to support the handle pull.
- If the panel is not 5/8" thick in the handle area, a full length framed handle is required.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820