Designer Series Sliding Crisper Cover
- Install Designer (formerly Integrated) crisper cover
- 30" crisper cover, part # 7025420
- 36" crisper cover, part # 7025421
- Instruction sheet part # 7030418
- List of components included
- Use crisper cover on another model
The crisper cover in the upper storage drawer can slide closed, be left open, or removed.
To remove the crisper cover:
- Pull the upper storage drawer all the way out.
- Raise the front edge of the crisper cover and pull it forward and out of the drawer.
- The accessory sliding crisper cover is available for 30" and 36" refrigeration drawer models.
- ID-24R and ID-27R models do not have a sliding crisper cover option. They are refrigeration only, so moisture is well kept and covers are not needed to keep food fresher longer.
- The sliding crisper cover will not work on lower drawers.
- The crisper cover cannot be used on other models, as it will not lock in place and may cause temperature issues.
- The sliding crisper cover can be removed without impacting unit performance.
- A gallon container will fit in the drawer with the lid closed.
Crisper Cover Part #
Genuine Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove parts are available by calling the Factory Certified Parts Distributor in your area. Only filters and cleaners are available for online purchase in the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove Store. Other parts are not available for purchase online. Use Locator to find the Parts Distributor for your area.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820