- How is the drain pan removed for 500 Series?
- Are drawings, pictures available for drain pan removal?
- Install drain pan for 500 Series
- Remove and install kickplate
- Where is the drip pan on a Sub-Zero?
- Black bar in front of drain pan preventing removal
To remove the drain pan from a model 501, see instead, Sub-Zero Drain Pan Removal for 201, 501, and 601 Models.
For all other 500 Series models:
- Remove the kickplate by removing two screws at the bottom left and right corners and pulling forward.
- Push the front of the drain pan back and down.
- Pull the drain pan forward.
- To install, insert the tapered end of the drain pan into the drain pan holder at rear.
- Tapered ends with cut corners face toward the rear of the unit on the wire support bracket. The square end of the drain pan is the front.
- Push the front of the drain pan up until the top front flange engages the tab in the kickplate support.
- Clean Refrigerator Drain Pan
- 200/300, 500 and 600 Series Refrigerator Drain Tube Cleaning
- Freezer Drain Tube Cleaning
- 500 or 600 Series Freezer Drain Tube Cleaning
- Water Leaking from Underneath Sub-Zero
- Sub-Zero Drain Pan Removal
Refer to the product Use and Care Guide for further information.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
Thank you for your request. A Customer Care representative will contact you.
An error occurred. We were unable to submit your request.
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820