- Vacuum Seal Drawer seal only
Steps to Verify Issue:
To seal only:
- Place food in the vacuum bag.
- Open the lid and place the bag into the chamber.
- Place the open end of the bag under the bag clip. For smaller bags, insert the shelf to support the bag while sealing.
- Press Power.
- Press Vacuum multiple times until no LED indicators are illuminated.
- Press Seal multiple times to select desired vacuum level. Use level 2 for all bags unless otherwise specified for the bag.
- Press down on the lid and press Start to initiate the vacuum process.
- An audible signal indicates the process is complete.
- Open the lid and remove the food.
Bags can be sealed without creating a vacuum. The vacuum will turn off and on briefly during seal only operation to seat the lid and make sure the seal bar is in contact with the bag.
Refer to the product Use and Care Guide for further information.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
Thank you for your request. A Customer Care representative will contact you.
An error occurred. We were unable to submit your request.
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820