- Why is water or ice under the crisper drawer?
- Why is water pooling under the crisper drawer?
- Why is water collecting under the crisper drawer?
Steps to Verify Issue:
- Open the refrigerator door and inspect the back wall of refrigerator for condensation, frost, or ice built-up. If present, refer to Ice Forming on Back Wall of Refrigerator.
- Food debris, standing water, or ice built-up in the drain trough or drain tube located along the back wall may cause this and the drain tube may be clogged. The drain trough and drain tube is only visible and accessible to clean on 200, 300, 500, and 600 Series models.
- See also:
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
Thank you for your request. A Customer Care representative will contact you.
An error occurred. We were unable to submit your request.
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820