- Where is the serial tag located on a Wolf product?
- Does a Side Burner (SB13), Burner Module (BM13), blower motor, ventilation hood, or BBQ Grill have a serial tag?
- How or where to find the serial tag or model number on a Wolf product
- EC24 Coffee System serial number
The Wolf Serial Tag Location Guide provides serial tag or product rating plate location for current production models.
- Refer to the guide for an image of the serial tag location.
- The serial tag shows the manufacture date for the unit.
- Refer to Sub-Zero Serial Tag Locations for Sub-Zero refrigeration products.
- Refer to Wolf Gourmet Location of Model Numbers, Series Numbers, and Date Code for Wolf Gourmet countertop appliances.
Serial Tag Location
|M Series Ovens|| |
|E Series Ovens|| |
|L Series Ovens|| |
|Convection Steam Oven|| |
|Drop-Down Door Microwave|| |
|Drawer Microwave|| |
|Convection Microwave|| |
|Standard Microwave|| |
|Warming Drawer|| |
|Module Cooktops|| |
|Coffee System|| |
|Cup Warming Drawer|| |
|DF, IR, and GR Ranges|| |
|Sealed Burner Rangetop|| |
|Outdoor Gas Grill|| |
|Outdoor Grill Module|| |
|Cooktop Ventilation Hoods|| |
|Pro Ventilation|| |
|Blower Motors|| |
- Currently, Wolf Coffee System serial tags are found where listed in the location guide above. However, they are on the right side, not the left.
- The serial number starts with 137XXXXX.
- Some units have commas in the serial number. It may appear as 13,7XX,XXX.
- The serial number is on a plain white tag that has no other markings, only a number and a bar code.
- The 5-digit number on the black and silver rating plate is not part of the serial number.
- Some units do have the serial tag on the left, forward of the rating plate. No serial break is available.
- First, determine if it is an R Series or GR Series Gas Range:
- Are the burners open (R) or sealed (GR)?
- Does one burner grate cover one burner (R) or two burners (GR)?
- Is the light switch a black toggle switch (R) or a stainless push button (GR)?
- For GR Gas Ranges, see the Serial Tag Location Guide above.
- For R Series Gas Range and RT Series Rangetops, serial tags are found under the left surface burner pan on the left side wall.
- To see the serial tag, remove the burner grates, burner rings, and the leftmost burner pan. The serial tag is on the left side wall of the burner box.
- For older Wolf ranges, such as the AS30K1, the serial tag may appear on the right side of the burner box.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
Thank you for your request. A Customer Care representative will contact you.
An error occurred. We were unable to submit your request.
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820