CG Contemporary Gas Cooktop Burner Grate Not Flush
- 36" Contemporary Gas Cooktop (CG365C) burner grates do not sit flush with countertop
- Why do the burner grates stand slightly proud of the countertop?
- Is it normal for burner grates to stick up with the cooktop installed in a flush application?
The burner grates on the 36" Contemporary Gas Cooktop (CG365C) will stand slightly proud of the countertop when installed flush.
- This is considered normal.
- The grates stand slightly proud to allow pots and pans to slide above the level of the countertop.
- Do not recess the cooktop further. The countertop will cause interference and may become damaged through use if burner grates do not stand slightly proud.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820