Best Way to Make Pizza in Electric Oven
- What mode should be used to make pizza in an electric oven?
- Can multiple pizzas be made at the same time?
- How do you get a crisper crust and browned top on a pizza?
To bake multiple racks of pizza, Convection Mode would provide the best results.
For a single pizza:
- Use Bake Mode for standard pizza.
- For crisper bottom on a single pizza, use Convection Bake Mode.
- For more brown cheese on a single pizza, use Convection Roast Mode.
- Use the bottom rack for cooking pizza, even if the bake stone is not used.
- For better results, the pizza stone and Bake Stone Mode should be used.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820