Cooking with a Wolf French Top
- How long does it take to preheat a French top?
- Can I place a wok in the center ring of the French top?
- How to use a French top
- Cooking with a French top
The Wolf French top is ideal for cooking with multiple pots or pans. There is only one center flame under the cooking surface that is either turned on or off.
Tips for French Top Use
- The center is the hottest, and the corners are the lowest heat output.
- Keep food lightly simmering by sliding the pans to the corners.
- A true rolling boil can be achieved by placing the pot of water between the high and medium heat zones.
- The blue color of the top is permanent.
- It may be lightened with intense cleaning. However, the next time the unit is heated. It will return to blue.
- See also, Clean a French Top.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820