Determine If Wolf Gas Product Is Natural Gas or Liquid Propane
- How to tell if a unit is built for natural gas (NG) or liquid propane (LP) gas
- How to determine if gas appliance was converted
- If a gas product is converted to the other type of gas, a sticker is placed near the original serial tag and rating plate to indicate the gas type change.
- A unit that has been converted can be changed back to the original gas type if needed.
- See also, Wolf Gas Conversions.
Examples of serial tags with gas type information:
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820