Dual Fuel, Induction Range, and Electric Ovens Beep When Preheat Is Complete
- Do Dual Fuel (DF) Ranges, Legacy Dual Fuel Ranges, IR Induction Ranges, Legacy IR Induction Ranges, L Series, M Series, E Series, and Legacy E Series Ovens beep when temperature is reached?
- When preheat is complete, how many times does the oven chime?
- Does the preheat indicator beep again if set temperature is changed after preheat?
Dual Fuel, Legacy Dual Fuel, Induction Range, Legacy Induction Range, L Series, M Series, E Series, and Legacy E Series Ovens will beep when the oven reaches the preheat setpoint temperature.
- The oven will not continue to beep.
- The heating elements will turn on again after this to maintain oven temperature.
- If the setpoint temperature is changed after preheating, the unit will not beep again to indicate the new temperature has been reached.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820