Replace L Series 36" Single Oven with M Series Oven
- What M Series single oven is recommended to replace an SO36?
- Is the M Series Transitional Single Oven a direct replacement for the L Series model SO36?
- Installation differences between the old "L" and new "M" Series ovens
- What changes have to be made when replacing SO36 with new M Series oven?
- What are the differences in opening depth, width and height for the SO36 versus the SO36TM?
- What is the best cosmetic match when replacing an L Series Oven with an M Series Oven?
There is not a direct M Series replacement for a 36" L Series Oven.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820