Replace RT Model with SRT Model Rangetop
- RT compatibility
- Will the SRT fit in the same opening as the RT Rangetop?
- How to convert the RT rough opening for an SRT model
To convert a space designed for a RT for a SRT Rangetop:
|Opening Width||Opening Height||Distance to Combustible||Gas / Electrical Location||Gas Requirements|
| || || || |
Remains in right rear corner with some changes:
No change except for high-altitude LP:
- Electrical requirements remain the same: 110/120 VAC, 60 Hz, 15 amp circuit.
- Refer to the Wolf Design Guide for design specifications for the SRT.
- Refer to the RT Design Guide for design specifications for the RT.
- See also:
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820