Wolf Broiler Pan Information
- What are Wolf broiler pans made of; what size are the broiler pans?
- Does a broiler pan have a top piece?
- Does a broiler pan come with a Wolf oven or range; how many broiler pans are included?
- Is it normal for the broiler pan to warp or for the porcelain within the broiler pan to peel or flake off?
- Can the broiler pan be lined with aluminum foil?
- What is the part number for the broiler pan?
- Part number 819329, 819376, 819377
A broiler pan comes standard with the purchase of a Wolf Oven or Range. The broiler pan is shipped inside the oven.
- The SO24TE 24" E Series Oven does not include a traditional broiler pan.
- Current broiler pans have a top wire rack, while older models had a slotted porcelain rack for the top piece.
- Broiler pans are made of porcelain coated steel: Cobalt blue for electric ovens and black for gas ovens.
- Broiler pan wire racks are made of nickel plated steel.
- The wire rack is not available as a separate part. Order a new broiler pan if either piece is missing.
Broiler pan use and care:
- For cleaning information, see Cleaning Broiler Pans.
- Remove broiler pans from the oven before completing oven burn-in. See also, Wolf Oven First Time Use Burn-In Process.
- Aluminum foil should not be used on the broiler pan, as it can melt and adhere to the pan. If this happens, replace the pan.
- Grease the broiler pan to prevent sticking with a brush dipped in softened butter or shortening if desired.
- It is not normal for broiler pans to warp with use.
- Do not use broiler pans for cooking on surface burners or induction cooking surfaces.
- The broiler pan can be left in the oven and used to catch drippings, if desired. This will increase wear to the pan and prevent good airflow in the oven when using a regular cooking mode.
- Never place the pan on the floor of the oven. Use the lowest rack position if using it to catch spills.
- Cooking directly on the bottom of the broiler pan is possible but consistency of results may vary.
Broiler Pan and Rack Dimensions
|Oven Size||Broiler Pan|
|30" and 36"||13-1/2" D x 18-1/2" W x 1-5/8" H||11-1/2" D x 16-3/4" W x 1-1/2" H|
|18"||8-1/2" D x 12-7/8" W x 1-3/8" h||6-1/4" D x 11-7/16" W x 1-5/16" H|
Pans by Production Line
|Product||Broiler Pan Information|
|M Series, E Series, and L Series Ovens|| |
|SO24TE 24" E Series|| |
|Dual Fuel (DF) Range|| |
|Legacy Dual Fuel (DF) Range|| |
|R Series Gas Range|| |
|GR Series Gas Range|| |
|Induction Range|| |
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820