Convection Steam Oven (Touch Control) Appliance Version Numbers
- How to see Convection Steam Oven appliance version numbers
- CSO appliance version numbers
- Touch Setting twice. The Set Language screen appears.
- Touch the right arrow key to move to Display Appliance Information
- Touch Enter. The Appliance Info screen appears.
- Use the arrow keys to underline Display Version Numbers.
- Touch Enter.
- Use the arrow keys to see the current hardware and software versions.
- HW-P: Hardware Power Unit
- HW-C: Hardware Control Unit
- SW-P: Software Power Unit
- SW-C: Software Control Unit
- Proc: Process Data
- Op: ModellconfigurationLib.
- Txt: TextLib
- 1...&: FontLib
- : SoundLib
- Use Back to return to the Appliance Info screen.
- Use the arrow keys to move to Back.
- Touch Enter to return to the Settings screen.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820