Convection Steam Oven (Touch Control) Mains Synchronization and Clock
- Convection Steam Oven says Switch Mains Synchronization On/Off
- What does the CSO Mains Synchronization mean?
- Should the CSO Mains Synchronization be on or off?
The mains synchronization is part of the clock setting menu on the Convection Steam Oven.
- When mains synchronization is on, the frequency of the power supply drives the clock.
- Mains synchronization should be on, unless there is a power supply issue, which will cause the clock to keep poor time.
To turn mains synchronization on or off:
- Mains synchronization determines what frequency source powers the clock.
- The frequency is being provided by the home electrical supply when a clock with a plug is shown above the Maine synchronization icon.
- The frequency is being provided by the unit when a clock with a computer chip is shown above the Mains Synchronization icon.
TIP: High or low frequency can cause the clock to run slow or fast. If there is an issue with the unit maintaining correct time, try turning the mains synchronization off.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820