Wolf Convection Steam Oven Cooking Suggestions
- How to use or cook with the Convection Steam Oven (CSO)
- How to make rice, pizza, pasta, and more with the CSO
- What setting is needed for eggs or for proofing bread dough in a CSO?
- What if the recipe calls for a higher temperature than 445°F?
- Can you cook sous vide in the Convection Steam Oven?
The tips and recommendations here apply to both the touch control and knob control CSO.
- Use and care:
- Always use the WATER button to open the water door. Opening the door manually will cause damage.
- Fill the water tank with fresh, cold tap water. Never fill with demineralized, filtered, or distilled water.
- After each use, place the oven door in the “at rest” position and allow to cool. Then wipe the interior with a paper towel or cloth.
- Cooking tips:
- Cooking in the CSO will require steam for most modes. Any mode requiring steam cannot be used without steam.
- The CSO is not capable of reaching temperatures greater than 445°F. Recipes calling for a higher temperature should be prepared in a conventional oven.
- Plastic wrap and parchment paper can be used in the CSO.
- Always follow package directions.
- Do not cook popcorn in the CSO.
Cooking with the Wolf Convection Steam Oven
- The knob control CSO is shown. General information applies to the touch control CSO.
Wolf Convection Steam Oven: Roast with precision
|Egg (poached)|| |
|Egg (soft coddled)|| |
|Rice with liquid in a dish|| |
|Chicken (roasted, whole)|| |
|Proof bread|| |
|Prime rib|| |
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820