Remove and Clean Cooktop Low Profile Hood Filter
- How do you remove or install the filters from the Cooktop Low-Profile Island or Wall Hood?
- How to clean Cooktop Low Profile Ventilation filters?
- The "F" key is illuminated
- How do you reset the FILTER icon or "F" light on a Cooktop Low-Profile Island or Wall Hood?
- Grease or oil dripping from hood
Clean Low Profile Cooktop Hood aluminum mesh filters every month, more often if cooking often with grease, frying foods or wok cooking.
- As a default, the (F) touch pad of the hood controls will illuminate after approximately 30 hours of operation.
- Do not operate the ventilation hood without filters. This may cause damage to the blower or other internal components of the hood
- To reduce risk of grease fire, clean ventilation products frequently. Grease should not be allowed to accumulate on the fan or filter.
To remove filters:
- Pull down on the front edge of the bottom panel and allow it to rotate downward.
- Push the handle for the filter outward and pull the filter downward to remove.
- Clean filters in a dishwasher or hand washed with a mild detergent or spray degreaser.
- When filters are dry, reinstall using the reverse procedure.
- Press the (F) touch pad on the control module to reset the (F) indicator.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820