CT Electric Cooktop Glass Top or Control Board Replacement
- Part number 815704, 815705, 815706, 815707, 815708, 815709
- Instruction sheet 815703, 828189
- If you replace the control board on an Electric Cooktop, does the entire glass top need to be replaced?
- Keypad replacement
- List of components included
- What to do if glass ceran top, relay board, or control board are no longer available for replacement
It is possible to replace only the control on a Wolf Electric Cooktop without replacing the entire glass top for all 30" models and 36" models after serial number 11046096.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820