Wolf 9" Downdraft Filters
- How many filters or filter grilles does a Downdraft have?
- Is the Downdraft size important when replacing filters and filter grilles?
- How many filters and filter grilles are included in a filter assembly?
- What is the difference between a Downdraft filter, filter grille, and filter assembly?
- Part number 816518, 816564, 817387, 817405, 817409, 817422, 817431, 817450, 817451, 818560, 818561, 818562
A 9" Downdraft has two filters and two filter grilles, regardless of size (30", 36", or 45").
- Filters refer to the aluminum mesh filters that capture grease and other contaminants from the exhaust intake.
- Filters are dishwasher safe.
- Filter grilles refer to the visible stainless steel covers that the aluminum mesh filters are inserted into.
- Filter grilles are dishwasher safe.
- Filters and filter grilles can be replaced individually; however, filter grilles are specific to which side of the Downdraft they are installed on (right-hand vs. left-hand).
- For part replacement convenience, a filter assembly is available for a Downdraft, regardless of size (30", 36", or 45").
- The filter assembly includes two filters and two filter grilles for the appropriate-sized unit.
|Part||DD30 (I or R)||DD36 (I or R)||DD45 (I or R)|
|Filter (requires 2 each)||816518||817387||817431|
|Filter Grille (requires 1 of each)|
|Right Hand (RH)||817450||817405||818561|
|Left Hand (LH)||817451||817409||818562|
(includes 2 filters and 2 filter grilles)
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820