Downdraft Does Not Work
- Downdraft has no power
- Downdraft does not work
- Downdraft user interface, control module, key pad is inoperative
- All LED indicators are flashing and Downdraft does not go up or down
- Power supply source
- Power cord
- Circuit board
- Control module
- RJ45 connector cable
- Verify power is supplied to the unit.
- Reset unit's power at power supply source or circuit breaker
- Unit should be supplied by a dedicated 15 amp circuit
- Test the electrical outlet using a cell phone power cord or extension cord
- Unit should not be connected to a GFCI circuit
- Ensure control module is properly connected.
- RJ45 connector cable plugs into the back side of the remote-mounted control module
- The other end of the cable to the electrical connection is located on the right side of Downdraft assembly.
Refer to the product installation guide for further information.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820