- What is the weight limit for a WWD30 Warming Drawer panel?
- How large can the panel dimensions for a WWD30 be?
- Can the panel for a WWD30 be made larger than the suggested size?
- Warming Drawer integrated panel front sizes and weight limits
- Maximum panel size and weight
There is no panel weight restriction for model WWD30 custom panels.
- The drawer slides will support a great deal of weight; regardless of the size of panel construction, they can accommodate any material’s weight.
- There is no size limit for WWD30 front panels.
- The typical panel size is 29 7/8” x 10 3/8”; however, panels can be made as large as desired.
- See also, WWD30 Integrated Front Panel Installation Instructions.
- Refer to the WWD30 Warming Drawer Installation Guide for opening cutout information.
Refer to the Wolf Design Guide for design specifications.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
Thank you for your request. A Customer Care representative will contact you.
An error occurred. We were unable to submit your request.
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820