- How is the 6-piece container set, part number 808529, for the Wolf Warming Drawer WWD30 installed?
- WWD pan set component list
- Installation instructions for part 810485
- Why is pan support rack part number 809465 listed in the instruction sheet?
- Is pan support rack part number 808061 available for the WWD30?
- How to keep foods moist using pan set
- Can you use the pan set in an oven?
Warming Drawer 6 Piece Container Set Installation Instructions detail the installation process.
- Use pan covers to keep food moist.
- Covers keep moisture from building up on warming drawer surfaces.
- The container set may be used in the oven. However, uneven cooking results could occur.
- The WD30 Warming Drawer containers will not work in the WWD30. See WD30 Container Set for details.
- 1/6 Container: 8-3/4 Cups
- 1/4 Container: 13-3/4 Cups
- 1/3 Container: 19 Cups
- 1/2 Container: 29-3/4 Cups
- Wash pans and covers before use with warm water and a mild dish soap.
- Pans and covers are dishwasher safe.
- Rinse and dry with a soft cloth.
Contact a local dealer for further sales information.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
Thank you for your request. A Customer Care representative will contact you.
An error occurred. We were unable to submit your request.
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820