- How do you manually disable a zone in Integrated models?
- Turn one section of an Integrated unit off
- Turn off the refrigerator or freezer to clean and leave other section on in Integrated product
- How to turn one section off in an Integrated model to defrost
To enter Zone Disable mode on Integrated units:
- Unit must be turned on.
- Touch the gear icon on the control panel - if temperatures are displayed, press the arrow first.
- Touch the wrench icon on the control panel.
- Enter the appropriate password to enter the service options mode by pressing the dashes until the appropriate symbol appears.
- See Intregrated Passwords if the password is unknown.
- Touch "Zone Disable" - it may be necessary to scroll or swipe the options to see the words "Zone Disable."
- Press the zone to disable. (Zone 1 is refrigerator or upper, Zone 2 is freezer or lower).
Refer to the product use and care guide for further information.
DID THIS ANSWER SOLVE YOUR PROBLEM?
Thank you for your request. A Customer Care representative will contact you.
An error occurred. We were unable to submit your request.
GET EXPERT SUPPORT, 24/7
Whether you’re shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we’ve got the resources you need. Talk direct to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero and Wolf service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Toll-free (800) 222-7820