- Are instructions available for replacing the light bulb on a 200 / 300 Series product?
- How to remove the light diffuser on a 361, 3211, 2511, 2811, 2711, 211?
- How to remove the light shield on a 200 / 300 Series model?
Light bulb replacement for any 200 or 300 Series model is similar.
- Replace the bulbs with a standard 40 watt appliance bulb even if the original was a different size.
- LED lights are not available for 200 / 300 Series units.
- The 200 Series Undercounter units use a 25 watt appliance bulb. See 200 Series Undercounter Light Bulb Replacement for instructions.
To replace the light bulbs:
- Place hands up behind the light shield or diffuser with palms facing out toward the front of the unit.
- With fingertips, push out toward the front of the unit, thus lowering the top of the shield out.
- With the top of the shield out, push the bottom up and out off the pegs holding it in place, thus removing the shield.
- Unscrew the old light bulb.
- Screw in the new light bulb.
- Reinstall the light diffuser, placing the back edge up into the unit first, then reinstalling the front.
Contact a Factory Certified Parts Distributor to order parts.
DID THIS ANSWER SOLVE YOUR PROBLEM?
Thank you for your request. A Customer Care representative will contact you.
An error occurred. We were unable to submit your request.
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820