- What temperature is the top rack?
- What is the coldest rack in the 315W Wine Storage unit?
- What is the temperature range for model 315W?
- How to set the temperature
- Is a wine serving guide available?
To set the temperature in the 315W, rotate the temperature control knob until the desired temperature is achieved.
- Turn the knob clockwise to make the unit colder and counterclockwise to raise the temperature.
- Interior cabinet temperatures may be slightly warmer at the top/front of the unit and cooler at the bottom/back.
- Temperatures in the 315W will range from the mid 40's to the mid 60's; although, the Use & Care guide does state that the temperature range is 45-55°F.
- The 315W does not have an electronic control or thermostat.
- The amount of wine in unit, temperature of wine in unit and ambient room temperatures will affect the temperature inside the wine storage unit.
- If the temperature dial is positioned at the mid set-point for an average temperature, it will achieve approximately the following results:
- Bottom two racks: low to mid 40's
- Middle two racks: low to mid 50's
- Top two racks: low to mid 60's
For additional information, refer to Wine Serving Guide.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
Thank you for your request. A Customer Care representative will contact you.
An error occurred. We were unable to submit your request.
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820