- How do you access the light bulbs in a 600 Series Sub-Zero?
- How do you remove the light diffuser on a 600 Series Sub-Zero?
- Instructions for removing 600 Series light shield
- 611 and 650 freezer bulb removal
To remove the light diffuser on a 600 Series Sub-Zero:
- Pull the two clips down on toward the back underside of the light diffuser.
- Lift and slide the light diffuser back toward the rear of the unit slowly until the key slots on the side of the light diffuser drop past the mounting studs in the side walls.
- Remove the shield.
To install the light diffuser:
- Be sure metal tabs on diffuser are down. These tabs go in the back.
- Depending on the width, it may be necessary to place both hands on either side of the diffuser.
- Raise the diffuser (you can angle the diffuser so that you can see the back as you line them up), matching the "T" channels on the diffuser to the brass colored posts in the compartment.
- Raise the diffuser into the posts, then pull diffuser forward to engage and lock diffuser into place. Failure to properly lock will cause diffuser to drop, causing damage to diffuser, contents in refrigerator, and bodily harm.
- Once locked into place, rotate the metal tabs on either side into place.
611 and 650 Model Freezer Light Bulb
The light bulb in the freezer compartment of models 611 and 650 is located at the top front of the freezer. There is no light diffuser. The bulb is exposed. To see the bulb, use a small mirror to identify the bulb location.
See also, 500 and 600 Series Refrigerator Light Bulbs.
Refer to the product Use and Care Guide for further information.
DID THIS ANSWER SOLVE YOUR PROBLEM?
Thank you for your request. A Customer Care representative will contact you.
An error occurred. We were unable to submit your request.
We're standing by with answers
Whether you’re shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we’ve got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820