- Black burner pan porcelain is chipping off
- Can a black porcelain burner pan be touched up if it starts to chip?
- Burner pan scratched or damaged.
- Replace the burner pan as needed.
- See also, How to Clean Black Porcelain Top
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
Thank you for your request. A Customer Care representative will contact you.
An error occurred. We were unable to submit your request.
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820