- The PIN number is not working on a Classic (formerly Built-In) (BI) product
- PIN Incorrect error when PIN entered correctly
- Which number to enter first when pairing BI refrigerator
- BI PIN troubleshooting number order
Classic (formerly Built-In) (BI) units will show the first 2 digits of the PIN, then the display will change to the last 4 digits.
- When pairing, if the PIN is entered correctly and still not recognized, reverse the order of the digits entered.
- Enter the last 4 digits first, followed by the first 2.
Refer to Pair a Connected Appliance for more information.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
Thank you for your request. A Customer Care representative will contact you.
An error occurred. We were unable to submit your request.
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820