- How do you clean the grease collection tray on a R Series Gas Range or an RT Series Rangetop?
- How do clean the drip tray or drip pan
- What to use to clean the drip tray
The R Series Gas Range and RT Series Rangetop drip tray can be removed for cleaning.
- Refer to R Gas Range and RT Gas Rangetop Drip Tray Removal for removal information.
- Brush all large food items off the drip tray and discard.
- Do not immerse in water.
- Clean with hot water and a mild detergent.
- Scrub with a pink or blue Scotch-Brite™ pad.
- A spray degreaser may be used if desired.
- Drip tray will discolor with use. This is considered normal.
Refer to the product use and care guide for further information.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
Thank you for your request. A Customer Care representative will contact you.
An error occurred. We were unable to submit your request.
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820