- Cove Dishwasher cycle options
- What are the options for cycles on the Cove Dishwasher?
- Customize wash cycle
Steps to Verify Issue:
Setting cycle options:
- Select the desired wash cycle. See Cove Dishwasher Wash Cycles.
- Touch Options.
- Touch Options multiple times to scroll through cycle options.
- Touch Enter to select the desired option and continue to touch Enter until the desired setting appears on the display.
- Touch Options again to select additional options.
- Touch Start and close the door within 4 seconds.
The dishwasher will remember the options selected for the last time a specific cycle was run.
Delays start of wash cycle by 1–12 hours in 1-hour increments.
High Temp Wash
Increases the main wash water temperature and extends the cycle time by 10 minutes.
Increases the rinse water temperature and extends the rinse time.
Extends the dry time by 30 minutes.
Increases the rinse water temperature and extends the dry time by 30 minutes.
Top Racks Only
Directs wash functions to upper and middle racks only.
*Sanitizes per NSF/ANSI standard 184 for residential dishwashers.
See also, Cove FAQs.
Refer to the product use and care guide for further information.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
Thank you for your request. A Customer Care representative will contact you.
An error occurred. We were unable to submit your request.
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820