Cove Dishwasher Toe Kick Options
- What color does the Cove Dishwasher toe kick come in?
- Is a different color kickplate available?
- Do Cove Dishwashers ship with a stainless steel kickplate?
- Stainless steel kickplate accessory part number 9009551, 9009552, 9018924, 9018925
- Black kickplate part number 827789
Cove Dishwashers come with a 4" black toe kick. Stainless steel kickplates are available as sales accessories. Accessory stainless steel door panel kits include a stainless steel kickplate.
- The toe kick ships with the unit, and is found in the foam base the unit sits on when shipped. Tape with the words 'Do Not Discard' hold the toe kick in place.
- The standard 4" black toe kick can be ordered using part number 827789 if needed.
- The black toe kick comes with insulation.
- It is possible to adhere a decorative custom kickplate to the existing black kickplate. Refer to Cove Dishwasher Kickplate Installation and Clearance for more information.
- When replacing a stainless steel kickplate, order a new black toe kick as well.
- The stainless kickplate is attached to the black toe kick with high bond tape.
- Remove the backing from the tape and press the stainless steel kickplate on to the black toe kick.
- If a stainless steel kickplate detaches repeatedly, order a new stainless steel kickplate.
- The high bond tape comes with the stainless steel kickplate.
4" and 6" Kickplates
Stainless Steel Kickplate Options
|Kickplate Height||Opening Width||Part Number|
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820