- Can the Convection Steam Oven (CSO) defrost food?
- What mode should be used to defrost meat in a CSO starting with serial #13543126?
- How to defrost food with the touch control CSO
Steps to Verify Issue:
The Steam mode is great for defrosting frozen foods. Both wire racks may be used, and the solid pan should be used to catch any drips from the foods as they defrost.
- Place the frozen foods on the wire racks set on position 2 and 3.
- Place the solid steam oven pan on rack position 1.
- Turn the oven to Steam mode at 90°.
- Check foods after 15 minutes. Continue defrosting if necessary.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
Thank you for your request. A Customer Care representative will contact you.
An error occurred. We were unable to submit your request.
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820